Skippy's World

Wednesday, May 12, 2004


"I fear that I am ordinary just like everyone...my life has been extraordinary, blessed, and cursed, and won."
-The Smashing Pumpkins, "Muzzle"
 Posted by Hello

Welcome to Adam's return to introspection, interweb style. For those of you who have missed the updates on the zany antics of my life, well you need to long for their return no more. Here, at "Skippy's World," my humiliations, inner thoughts, and adventures will all aired to billions on the internet. I have returned in full force…and with pictures too. It’s been a wild year since I stopped blogging, I can’t even begin to explain all that went down.

For example, it turns out that love really is the most powerful force in the universe. And having your heart broken really does make you want to pick up a guitar and write a country song about it. But that’s not here nor there.

Because now I’m halfway through college and I’m perched on the edge of the greatest summer of my life.

So it’s time for everyone to rejoin me so that you can track my days via this blog.

Because in the coming weeks and months I’ll be starting my dream job at the Kerry campaign, living an incredible summer in a townhouse with 4 of my best friends, and eventually studying abroad overseas. You just know I’m gonna have some fun along the way.

Because if you thought what came before was exciting…let’s just say that you ain’t seen NOTHING yet. Because the best is yet to come.

So I have three words for life right now that I know this President will understand. Bring. It. On.